Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Senator McConnell Comes Out as Gay, Becomes College Homecoming Queen




VIRGINIA BEACH, VA. – Regent University is reviewing its homecoming rules after a gay student was crowned queen, a college official says.
But Addison Mitchell McConnell, Jr., known as “Mitch” Mc Connell the 77-year-old Republican Senate Majority Leader who beat out three men for the honor, says his victory last month was a plus for the private liberal-arts college.
"It is cool that Regent allows people to be themselves, I had to finish my undergrad education since I only had a GED." McConnell a flamboyant homosexual of South Louisville, KY. told The Frederick News-Post. "If people didn't want me to be queen, they wouldn't have nominated me and voted for me in the first place."
Waves of discontent are still rippling through the 2,100-student campus Virginia Beach, more than two weeks after McConnell was crowned at the Feb. 14 homecoming dance, the News-Post reported Monday.
"He’s is not a man and I don’t know what he is," said Jay Seculow, personal attorney to President Donald J. Trump, (R), a 62-year-old senior who was among the queen candidates. "It is a gender issue, and he thinks is a woman and I know I am."
Bob McDonnell 64, who competed for queen, said McConnell’s' selection made the event seem like a joke. "It discourages gays, like myself, from wanting to take part in the future," he said.
McConnell, who is openly homosexual, received 64 of 169 votes cast, the News-Post reported. He is known on campus as a multi-sports athlete, member of the Student Government Association's executive board and president of Tolerance Education Acceptance, a support group for homosexual and bisexual students, as well as dancing in the local nightclub.

No comments:

Post a Comment